Monday, November 30, 2009





"I told you I'd kill it.

Dream boy. Dream.

Three little devils jumped over the wall, lopped off their heads and swallowed them whole.

No more heads. I wish heads didn't exist. No more dandruff. Think of all the money you'd save on shampoo and on hats. No more guillotines. Shirts would fit like socks. Models would be judged only by their shoulders. The need for beards would be replaced by chest hair.

I love you. I love you. You have a face like a motherfucking angel. You have a face only a mother could love.

Make it. Make it. Don't fake it.

Get it boy. Get it."

3 comments:

leuh said...

this movie is great.. not that many people know about it. where did you see it??

I just found ur blog via ur flickr.
i am leuhwaslike on flickr too.

its funny, i saw this at the tribeca (nyc) film festival and i saw it right after Antichrist, it was strange how i felt some paralles it some really weird way.

have you seen AntiChrist (by lars von trier)?
if you havent.. i highly highly HIGHLY reccomend you see it.

Millineries said...

Hey, following you now.
You're lucky you got to see it. So was I. I don't think I'm allowed to say how I saw it here in Texas. Was literally with four other people at a small screening. But yeah, it was so amazing.
Just watched AntiChrist and really loved it. Can't believe that so many idiots are labeling it as being misogynistic simply because the film's dealing with the issue.

leuh said...

that movie is INNSANNNEEE. so amaazing.
i dont see it as misogynist either..
i think see it as some terifiying issue about nature and violence and woman.. but i dont think i could fully verbalize exactly what all that means..

two good films of the year. i haven't seen anything else i have liked that much in a while

just to reccomend something else to you (because i just watched it) is: anatomy of hell
its beautiful beatiful a little sickening in a similar way of antichrist but strangely familure to all these issues