Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i don't know how it happened but some how i got to a point with my sexuality that sometimes it feels out of control


the moments, and the boys bodies.


i think im still feeling a little pubescent, a little disconnected from my body (publicly)


deafning lethardy. i want something, but theres nothing to hold on to.


once this guy dropped an entire cherry pie on the bus because he was disabled and trying to give it to me, i was on my way to a philosophy final and it was really cold outside.


the violent evasion attics of men, sometimes i think of of them just want to secretly kill us.


im incurable and nothing else behaves like me.


agitated, abrasive, alienated, brutal, impetent and [i] just wanted out.


i wrapped up the mattress piece in the spring and i still have it.

1 comment:

Millineries said...

Leah went through our old e-mails to each other, I can only really identify one of these statements as my own, it is the most comforting feeling in the world.