Sunday, August 18, 2013

More Bernard Magic.


"Is what I'm feeling the raw madness of a priest, blood heavy with the crimes and confusions of others, heart burdened beyond sanity, a powerless child grown inside a man who is never allowed to say "Enough!" I have my own pain, what about me, if there's even a me left, and he hangs a puppy up from a tree to go to prison before realizing that alone wasn't what he wanted either?

Or have I become a false woman, pregnant with chaos, so a woman smiles, a man glares, and my heart like this child becomes a vessel, a reflection of what's necessary to survive, because I've lost a sense of the boundaries and power of my body, I don't know, how could I know, is the language a deception, a layer over a layer concealing some other deeper fear, what the fuck am I feeling?"

No comments: