Friday, March 11, 2016

"Gut Änderung"

What I've been considering to be a solitary, an in-total-seeming, emotional self sufficiency... is it bordering mania? Some thing mildly sociopathic ?

I have no expectations of anyone / I don't feel that I need them / I don't feel that I am capable of being hurt at all / By anyone.

I like, very much, hearing them make their noises & watching their bodies move around / They are so nice NETT-NETT
That is as little as I need / I feel the all-over strength & I feel so alive that I do not feel completely in my body / A little unreal to myself.

Am I okay / Is it gonna pass & I'll reacquaint with a form of dependency / Should I eat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read Marguerite Duras' Destroy, She Said?

Millineries said...

I haven't, but she's been coming up a lot lately. Going to look into it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

The Lover is usually the one people suggest, but my favorites are Destroy, She Said, The Malady of Death, Blue Eyes, Black Hair, and The Man Sitting in the Corridor.

The Ravishing of Lol Stein and the recently translated L'Amour also feature dead dog imagery that seems to have been a theme in a couple of your blog entries...