Thursday, March 24, 2016

"NO ONE CAN HOLD YOU / YOU DIE WHEN THEY TRY"














"NOW THE EARTH CAN'T HOLD ME /
THE EARTH WILL NEVER HOLD ME /
I KNOW THE EARTH WON'T HOLD ME WHILE I WANT TO LIVE /
I FOLLOW WALLS THAT LEAD TO SPACE / I TUMBLE INTO WHAT I SAY / I TRACK THE DARK AND FIND THE DAY / I LEAP INTO THE MOVING SUN / I FEEL THE HEAT BUT I WON'T BURN I'LL USE THE LIGHT FOR MY RETURN / I KEEP NO TIME / I REACH NO FEAR / I HAVE NO WAY / ALL IS NEAR"

-------------------------------------

"IT'S EVERY MAN'S FATE THAT HE WILL NOT BE GREAT / TIL HE MOVES WITHOUT HATE / MOVES WITH LOVE
HERE IT IS SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT / MOVE WITH LOVE / MOVE WITH LOVE"

--------------------------------------

"NO I DON'T NEED YOU TO LOVE ME / CUZ MAMA KEPT A VERY LOVING HOME / SHE MADE THAT KNOWN / I DON'T NEED YOU TO LOVE ME / CUZ DADDY SHOWED ME LOVE WAS JUST A TOOL HE USED TO FIND A FOOL /
I JUST NEED
I JUST NEED
I JUST NEED"

--------------------------------------

"I SENSE THE VACANT SPACES / I THINK TIL I AM EMPTY / I GET STRUNG OUT ON DARKNESS / I GET HUNG UP ON LIGHT / THEY BOTH FALL IN TOGETHER / AND THERE'S NO WRONG OR RIGHT / I GET SO LOST IN FACES AND JUST AS I GO BLIND SOMEONE REALLY REACHES ME AND MARX ME WITH HIS MIND

I WAKE INTO AN UNKNOWN BED / MY HEART'S A MYSTERY / LAST NIGHT I DREAMED OF JESUS / ALL THINGS ARE PART OF ME

LONG SOLO ROAD TO MYSELF / THAT ENDLESS ROAD"

----------------------------------------

"DON'T YOU KNOW / THAT MUCH TOO SOON / WE'RE GOING TO SLEEP A MILLION YEARS"

No comments: