Thursday, May 26, 2016

ICE / ELATED




NOTIMETOHAVEYOULURKING





I S O L A T I N G

Woke up stiffened / thinking about dark matter / crushing unknowns.
Like the ambiguity of moving through someone else, bent light remnants coursing n solidifying as we move through bodies, but it's all invisible aside from the concrete, residual effects -- what is symptomatic of the experience / can only manifest as an inference of existence.
Matter that could be comprised of collapsings, haloes of black holes / translucent absences.
Can they not make the discoveries for me yet.
And Enceladus.

Felt like I was a carting her just in front of me, this girl, through a corner store last night / feeling through her dress for a moment, an accident but maybe it was a Freudian slip of the paws, felt like there was some kind of hardware under it, hip cage / I learned later there was / Painfully lit inside there / And we were hearing

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK
HE SEE ME DO ME
DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT DIRT

And eyeing a honey cake

some pipes

soap

candy I don't make sense of but might eat.


















YOUKNOWIDEALTWITHYOUTHENICEST / NOBODYTOUCHMEYOUTHERIGHTEOUS
NOBODYTEXTMEINACRISIS / IBELIEVEDALLOFYOURDREAMS,ADORATION
YOUTOOKMYHEARTANDMYKEYSANDMYPATIENCE / YOUTOOKMYHEARTONMYSLEEVEFORDECORATION /
YOUMISTAKENMYLOVEFORYOUFORFOUNDATION /

Feel fat + a little licking / feel slender + execute 3 ballet positions HOLDHOLDHOLD

I can erase the feeling of men by getting inside of a girl
I get the feeling
Men try to erase themselves, sometimes / in us :)

Watching Farewell, MY CONCUBINE -- little boys beaten because they cannot sing properly about the nuns.

BUTIWAKEUPANDACTLIKENOTHINGSWRONG

No comments: